HTML sitemap for articles
- Low Carb Pavlova (Sugar Free)
- Keto Lamingtons
- A new era: introducing PBCo.'s fresh new look
- Coeliac Awareness Week: Q&A with Russ
- How do I achieve a low sugar lifestyle?
- Conquer your food cravings
- Blueberry Coconut Mug Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Mug Cake
- Raspberry Choc Chip Mug Cake
- Banana Choc Chip Pancake Tray Bake
- Keto Berry Pancake Tray Bake
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Brownies
- Protein Banana, Zucchini & Walnut Loaf
- Protein Choc Cranberry Cookies
- Choc Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Chia Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Breakfast Smoothie with Oats
- Sugar free Chocolate Donuts
- Low Carb Strawberry Donuts
- Gluten Free Almond Biscuits
- Keto Cheesecake Base
- Mango Macadamia Cheesecake
- Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- Baked Passionfruit Cheesecake Slice
- Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
- Low Carb Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Low Carb Banana Coconut Muffins
- Low Carb Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Low Carb Carrot Cake
- Low Carb Banana Bread
- Sugar Free Mint Sauce
- Low Carb Pumpkin Soup
- 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Marshmallows
- Low Carb Berry Crumble
- Dairy Free Chocolate Ganache
- Vegan Cream Cheese Icing - sugar free
- Coconut Yoghurt Drizzle Icing
- Low Carb Passionfruit Butter (Curd)
- Chewy Almond Finger Biscuits
- Low Carb Coconut Donuts
- Low Carb Gingerbread Men
- Choc-Mint Christmas Cupcakes
- Low Carb - Keto Crumbed Fish
- Low Carb Fish Tacos
- Low Carb Double Choc Cookies
- Blueberry-Choc Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Low-Sugar Coffee Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Passionfruit Icing (frosting)
- Chewy Choc Coconut Muffin Tops
- Low Carb Dotty Cookies
- Low Carb Choc Chip Muffins
- Low Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Sugar-Free Lemon Curd
- Lemon, Blueberry & Coconut Cake
- Low Carb Coconut Lemon Cupcakes
- Cheesy Low Carb Dinner Rolls
- Sugar Free Coffee Icing
- Low Carb Tropical Cheesecake
- Sugar Free - Vanilla Icing Glaze Icing
- Low Carb Custard Tart
- Mega Protein Burger
- Pepperoni Protein Pizza
- Vegetarian Protein Pizza
- Margherita Protein Pizza
- Christmas Spice Cookies
- Low Carb - Keto Granola
- Low Carb Easter Cookies
- Easter Baby Chick Cupcakes
- Hot Cross Bun Loaf
- Irish Cream Donuts
- Low Carb Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Easy Low Carb Chocolate Icing
- Low Carb Black Forest Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Double-Choc Brownies
- 3 ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Ganache
- Low Carb Butter Cake
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Brekkie Cookies
- Diane Sauce
- Easy Low Carb Slice Base
- Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Sugar Free Strawberry Icing
- Low Carb Pikelets
- Low Carb (GF) Porridge
- Low Carb Nacho Bowls
- Protein Poppyseed Bagels
- 60 Second Protein English Muffin
- Lower Carb Raisin Loaf
- Protein Bread Original Loaf
- Low Carb Arancini Balls (keto-friendly)
- Keto Baked Custard
- Low Carb Banana Cake
- Chilli Parmesan Low Carb Crackers
- Gluten Free Buttermilk Blueberry Pancake Stack
- Low Carb Apple Raspberry Muffins
- Lamington Cupcakes
- 60-second Keto Satay Sauce
- Easy Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bars (with Oats!)
- Choc Mint Slice
- Low Carb Chocolate Biscuit Base
- Low Carb Biscuit Base
- Banana Peanut Butter Donuts
- Yoghurt Glazed Banana Donuts
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Protein Banana Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Squares
- Vanilla Choc Chip Muffins Tops
- Banana Choc Protein Muffins
- Chilli Cheese Low Carb Focaccia
- Protein B.L.A.T
- Protein Seeded Loaf
- Low Carb Lamingtons
- Low Carb Choc Cupcakes
- Low Carb Blackberry and Coconut Cupcakes
- Low Carb Cheese & Garlic Focaccia
- Super Low Carb Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
- LowER Carb Raisin Toast
- Low Carb Cappuccino Cupcakes
- Low Carb Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Low Carb Apple and Cinnamon Teacake
- Orange, Almond & Chia Muffins
- Sugar free Cinnamon Scrolls
- Sugar Free Lemon Tart
- Seeded Crackers
- Lemon Syrup Cupcakes
- Low Carb Mocha Cupcakes
- Low Carb Cinnamon and Walnut Cake
- Low Carb Hot Chips
- Low Carb Crumbed Lamb Cutlets
- Spicy 'Popcorn' Cauliflower
- Low Carb Crumbed Cheddar Cheese Sticks
- Low Carb Crumbed Eggplant Stack
- 2 Minute Double Choc Protein Mug Muffin
- Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
- Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
- Butter Cookies
- Gluten Free Tiramisu
- Summer Berry Trifle
- Low Carb Almond Pecan Biscotti
- Miss Florrie's Fantastic Halloumi & Corn Fritters
- Chorizo & Cheese Keto Bread Rolls
- Low Carb Chocolate Muffins
- Mini Low Carb Pizzas
- Blueberry Jaffle Pancakes
- Mini M&M Protein Cookies
- Almond Crunch Chocolate
- Chia Jam Drop Cookies
- Passionfruit & Coconut Protein Muffins
- Sugar Free Dairy Free Coconut Icing
- Coconut Cashew Icing | Dairy Free
- Keto Lemon Icing (sugar-free)
- Cherry Ripe Protein Cookies
- Sticky Date & Ginger Protein Cookies
- White Choc Macadamia Protein Cookies
- How to make a Chia 'Egg'
- Apricot Almond Protein Cookie
- Golden-Oatey Cookies (Low Carb)
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Balls
- Protein Carrot Cake Loaf
- Coconut Rough Clusters
- Double Protein Waffle Stack
- Low Carb Vanilla Berry Protein Pudding
- Low Carb Russian Dressing
- Low Carb Reuben Sandwich
- Smashed Berry Low Carb French Toast
- Frozen Protein Yoghurt Pancakes
- Low Carb Waffles with Bacon, Ricotta & Maple
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Pancakes
- Aussie Meat Pies
- Mini Protein Beef Sliders
- Keto Lamington Pancakes
- Protein Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
- Protein Cauliflower Crisps
- Low Carb Mexican Dip Bowl
- Cheesy Bacon Garlic Pull-apart
- Low Carb Christmas Pudding
- Spiced Cake in a Mug
- Pavlova Pancakes
- Protein Pizza Wreath
- Apple and Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- High Protein Low Carb Focaccia Bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Sun dried Tomato, Feta & Olive Loaf
- Low Carb Cheese and Vegemite Bread Rolls
- High Protein Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Low Carb Seeded Dinner Rolls
- High Protein and Low Carb Rocky Road Recipe
- Low Carb Apple Berry Muffins
- Low Carb Nacho Pizza
- Low Carb Chicken 'Parmi'
- Low Carb Peri Peri Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Low Carb, High Protein Croutons
- Low Carb Nachos
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Muffins
- Low Carb Fish 'n' Chip Pizza
- Low Carb Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Protein Pizza
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza Squares
- Nicole's Mediterranean Pizza
- Low Carb Hot Cross Buns
- Low Carb Pizza Base
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- Low Carb Pear and Walnut Muffins
- 3-Minute Low Carb Waffles
- Low Carb Lebanese Beef and Spinach Pizza
- Low Carb Chicken Schnitzel
- Juicy Date and Walnut Loaf Recipe
- Smoked Salmon Blinis
- Protein Bread Bruschetta Recipe
- Easy Keto Custard
- Mint Berry Pancakes
- Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
- Low Carb Frittata [only 0.6g per serve!]
- Apple Crumble Protein Pancakes
- Low Carb Garlic Bread
- Parmesan & Rosemary Shortbread [Only 0.5g Carbs per Serve!]
- Natalie’s Low Carb Burger Bun
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 'Added Sugar' and How It Affects Our Body
- What is gluten and what does it do?
- Is Chicory Root Fibre Low Carb?
- Is Faba Protein Low Carb?
- Dining Out & Feeling Great
- Low Carb Picnic & Party dishes.
- Why is self care important for you?
- The 6 Best Low Carb Winter Dessert Recipes
- Monk Fruit: The Natural Keto Friendly Sweetener
- Erythritol: Your Top 5 Questions Answered
- Low Carb Pizza - Bring the day home strong & wake up feeling amazing!
- Our 9 Best Low Carb Pancake Recipes & Cooking Tips!
- Australia's best keto bread - where did it all begin?
- Low Carb Breakfast Ideas - That aren’t eggs.
- The Best Keto-Friendly Sweeteners
- Gluten Free Cakes - 5 Easy Recipes
- Gluten Free Cookies - 5 Great Recipes
- The difference between Almond Flour & Almond Meal.
- 6 Low Carb Christmas Recipes
- 5 creative ways to use our NEW Sugar-Free Choc Chips
- Erythritol & Xylitol...What are the differences?
- How To Stay Active Every Day!
- Six Steps to a Happier Gut
- The Official Egg Cooking Cheat-Sheet.
- 5 Steps To EASY Low Carb Cooking
- Carb Coma - SOS
- The Best Low Carb/ Keto Ice Cream.
- The Best Low Carb Vegetarian Burger Patties
- The Best Low Carb Vegetarian Sausages
- 5 Recipes you can make with our Protein Cookie Mix that AREN’T Cookies.
- How many carbs should I have – is it one size fits all?
- 5 Dairy-Free Icing Recipes.
- 6 Healthy Food Gifts for Christmas
- Bulk Buy & Save
- FUN Halloween Cupcakes!
- Time for my next adventure.
- The Low Carb Newsletter - October
- Going Low Carb Will Change Your Life - The Fat For Weight Loss Podcast
- High demand pulls low-carb into mainstream - Article in Food & Drink Business Magazine - June 2019
- The Low Carb Newsletter - September
- Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
- The Low Carb Newsletter - August
- Top 10 Low Carb Morning Tea Treats!
- The Low Carb Newsletter - July
- The Low Carb Newsletter - June
- 12 tips to support the immune system this winter
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in November
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in October
- Personal update from Anna…
- Low Carb Fruit and vegetables in season in September!
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in August
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in July
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in June
- Protein Pizza launches at Sydney Fitness Expo - gets the tick of approval from Women’s Health Editor
- The Low Carb Newsletter - May
- Dealing with setbacks and injury
- The Low Carb Newsletter - April
- Low Carb Traveller
- How does Sugar affect Weight Loss?
- How does sugar affect our mood?
- The difference between Carbohydrates and Sugar
- Different types of sugar
- The Low Carb Newsletter - March
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in May
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in April
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in March
- Low Carb Spaces - Home
- Low Carb Cafe and Restaurant Dining Guide
- Low Carb Food Court and Takeaway Foods
- Low Carb Supermarket
- Low Carb Work Space
- 5 Tips for a Low Carb Buffet Breakfast
- How do I Drink More Water
- The Best Low Carb Burger Patties
- The Best Low Carb Yoghurt
- The Best Low Carb Soy Milk
- The Best Low Carb Coconut Yoghurt
- The Best Low Carb Almond Milk
- The Best Low Carb Ready Made Soup
- The Best Low Carb Butter Chicken Sauce
- The Best Low Carb Peanut Butter
- The Best Low Carb Coconut Cream
- The Best Low Carb Caesar Dressing
- The Best Low Carb BBQ & Tomato Sauce
- The Best Low Carb Chocolate
- The Best Low Carb Mayonnaise
- The Best Low Carb Soft drinks
- The Best Low Carb Almond Milk Blends
- The Best Low Carb Noodles & Pasta
- The Best Low Carb Red Curry Paste
- The Best Low Carb Tandoori Paste
- The Best Low Carb Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- The Best Low Carb Beef Sausages
- The Complete Low Carb Easter
- The Natural Sweetener: Low Carb Xylitol And Its Benefits
- Is Stevia Low Carb?
- Is Cocoa Low Carb?
- Is Coconut Flour Low Carb?
- What is Rice Flour?
- Are Sunflower Seeds Low Carb?
- Homemade Muffin Wrappers: DIY
- Why we’ve changed our name from The Protein Bread Company to PBCo.
- How to start Low Carb
- Are foods free of refined sugars good for you?
- Low Carb Milk - Quick Reference Guide
- Low Carb Bread - The best in Australia
- The Best Low Carb Mixers & Flavoured Sparkling Waters
- The Best Low Carb Dips
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in February.
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in January.
- Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in December.
- The Best Low Carb Pasta Sauce
- The Power of Protein – What Every Active Individual Needs to Know About the Most Spoken About Nutrient in the World
- TWININGS Infuse ? Flavoured Water Infusions // Product Review
- Our Albury Lupin Adventure with Lupins for Life
- Anna's Low Carb Kitchen products now available through The Protein Bread Co.
- What is the Mediterranean Diet?
- What is the Mediterranean Diet?
- Why you should ALWAYS read the back of the packet!
- The Difference Between Net Carbs and Total Carbs
- Lo Bros Organic Cola 🥃 Live Fermented Soda // Product Review
- Aldi Low Carb Bread - by Bakers Life // Product Review
- Chobani FIT Protein Yogurt ? // Product Review
- What is Lupin?
- Low Carb Substitutes - For easy meals!
- Fuelling Your Body for Weight Loss
- Foods to Limit (That We Can All Agree On)
- Low Carb Diets and Fibre – The Real Deal
- Tips & Tricks to Weight Loss & Dieting
- Coach Cronshaw’s tips to getting the most out of your City to Surf
- 100% Plant Based Mince ? by Funky Fields // Product Review
- Athlete Update: Rianna Mizzen on what motivates and challenges her
- High Protein Milk by The Complete Dairy ? // Product Review
- Carrot Cake Nutrition
- Why Fats Aren't Bad
- Introducing Kathy
- Vegan Protein Pancakes
- Noshu Guilt Free Donuts ? // Product Review
- How to use an Egg Replacer with our Plant Based Range
- Athlete Update: 'I lost my mojo' by Emilie Brabon-Hames
- We said Limited Edition... You said "No way"
- AMAZEBALLS Crunchy Cheese Balls by Ashgrove // Product Review
- What is the Difference Between a Plant-Based and Vegan diet?
- Plant Based Foods that are High in Iron
- Our Top 10 Plant Based Recipes
- What it was like to run Australia's Hardest Marathon, the Buffalo Stampede
- How to be Keto and Plant Based
- No Sugar, Low Carb Chocolate Bars by Well Naturally // Product Review
- Why our Protein Banana Bread is Limited Edition?
- Why did we create a Low Carb Banana Bread?
- "Why I Love Low Carb" by Aaron Wallace
- Why I Love Low Carb, by Luke Hopkins
- "Living the Low Carb Way of Life Has Set Me Free" - Melissa Riley
- Nuttvia Hazelnut Spread // Product Review
- Why I Love Low Carb, by Anna Hopkins
- Super Low Carb Noodles by CHANG'S // Product Review
- Guide To Low Carb Options For Mexican Cuisine
- Mental Resilience
- Top 20 Plant Based Whole Foods
- How to get enough Protein on a Plant Based Diet?
- The Benefits of a Plant Based Diet
- What is a Plant Based Diet? – The Low Down
- Put vanity aside and focus on the end goal - by Chris Brine
- Guide To Low Carb Options For The Pub
- Understanding the 'WHY' of my sessions // Melanie's Success Story
- No Sugar Added Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream by PETERS // Product Review
- Athlete Update: Mon Murphy // March 2018
- Preparing for a Spartan Race by Michael Meredith
- From 107kg to Spartan Race Success
- White Choc Coconut Rough by VITAWERX - Review
- What to expect from a Spartan Race by Michael Meredith
- Guide To Low Carb Options For Italian Cuisine
- Gabi's Success Story in Spartan Racing
- The Best Low Carb Beers in Australia
- A Day in the Life of a Bodybuilder by Chris Brine
- Guide To Low Carb Options For Japanese Cuisine
- 6 ways to get more incidental exercise into your work day
- The Running Fundamentals - Improver
- The Running Fundamentals - Returner
- The Running Fundamentals - First Timer
- YoPRO Protein Yoghurt by Danone // Product Review
- Anna shares one mindset shift that will help you love running….
- How to overcome gym 'fear' for newbies?
- 5 things I wish I’d known before starting Bootcamp
- From Bedridden to Bodybuilding - The story of Chris Brine
- The tough decision to stop baking Protein Bread Loaves
- What to do with leftover Christmas Ham
- When Do I Know If I’m In Ketosis?
- Sneakers, top knots and macros - a few of Corinne's favourite things
- 12 Tips To Eat Healthy During The Holidays
- Primo Chicken Roasties Protein Snacks // Product Review
- How does Ketosis work?
- Is Keto a long term diet?
- Best Keto Diet Apps and Trackers
- 7 Side Effects of the Keto Diet
- 7 Benefits of the Keto Diet
- When is the best time to have protein for muscle gain?
- High Protein Low Carb Results
- Introducing Corinne, Luke's feminine alter ego ;)
- Whey Protein Isolate vs. Whey Protein Concentrate
- Protein for Lunch
- Protein For Dinner
- Pea Protein - The Low Down
- The Protein Bread Co - Protein Pizza - The Low Down
- The Protein Bread Co - Protein Muffins -The Low Down
- 7 Facts About Protein
- Ness's Training Update – July
- The Low Down on Protein
- 5 Foods High in Protein
- 5 Foods Low in Sugar
- Our top five low sugar, high protein recipes
- 6 Low Carb Lunch Ideas
- How do I stop eating sugar?
- 10 Ways to Stick with your Healthy Eating Habits
- 5 Simple swaps to break your sugar addiction
- Guy Sebastian's EPIC Transformation with Original Boot Camp and The Protein Bread Co.
- How to make a Low Carb Meal
- 5 Low Carb Foods You Can Buy on the Go
- 20 Foods Surprisingly High in Protein
- 20 Surprising Foods You Didn’t Know Were Low Carb
- So, who is Jessica Bullock?
- How to make a low carb high protein smoothie?
- Our Top Low Carb Chicken Recipes
- Our Favourite, Low Carb, High Protein Pizza Toppings
- 6 High Protein Snacks To Eat At Your Desk
- 20 Low Carb Fruit - The Definitive List
- Our Top 5 High Protein, Low Carb Recipes For Winter
- Convenient Protein Foods for under $4 per serve!
- 5 Hacks for Eating Out on a High Protein, Low Carb Diet
- 5 Low Carb Desserts to Curb Sweet Cravings Without The Guilt
- Protein Intake - How much do we actually need?
- 5 Low Carb and High Protein Sauce Ideas
- The Protein Bread Co. gets overwhelming response from Mother’s Day Campaign
- The 15 Highest Protein Cheeses - The Definite List
- MOTHER'S DAY: 5 Healthy Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mum
- Top 10 LOW CARB Nuts: the Definitive List
- Top 5 LOW CARB Friendly Sydney Cafes
- 5 Ways to get more Exercise in on a Work Day
- 5 High Protein Toast Toppings you haven’t thought of
- 5 Recipes you can make with our Protein Pancake Mix that AREN’T Pancakes
- 5 Simple Swaps You Can Make for a High Protein Breakfast
- Protein Bread Loaf & Protein Bread Mix - New & Improved Texture
- Best free apps to help you lose weight
- 8 easy Low Carb snacks you can enjoy this holiday season!
- What is the best way for you to stick to your New Years Resolution?
- Making healthier choices for fat loss, featuring Siobhan!
- High Protein and Low Carb dieting for fat loss
- The facts about rice malt syrup and 8 other sugar alternatives
- The role of mental health in your overall health
- What is the Keto diet?
- 8 easy everyday health tips that I've learnt from bodybuilding
- How does Protein become muscle?
- How can I incorporate more protein on a Vegan diet?
- The Protein Bread Co wins Best of the Best at Food & Beverage Industry Awards
- Why we use Australian Lupin Flour in our Protein Bread
- Is Flax Meal Low Carb?
- Why we use Australian Whey Protein in our Protein Bread
- Why you should never salt your rissoles and 7 other food optimisation facts.
- 8 Easy One Pot Low Carb Dinners
- 11 Things I've Learnt About Living Low Carb
- 22 Easy Low Carb Snacks
- What's in our Low Carb Bread Recipe?
- The 4 Basic Things You Need to Know About a Low Carb Lifestyle
- The 10 most common Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies and the best foods to eat to avoid them
- The Ultimate Meal Prep Guide: Tips and Recipes
- 6 Ways to Love Your Monday
- The 10 Best Low Carb Alcoholic Drinks
- All You Need Is Pushups - 6 Magic Properties of Pushups
- The 30 High Protein Vegetables - The Definitive List
- The 50 Lowest Carb Vegetables - The Definitive List
- 4 Low Carb Pasta Replacements
- A Review of Australia's Lowest Carb Breads
- How to Keep Energy Up All Day with these 8 Easy Tips
- 5 Great Changes to the Healthy Eating Pyramid
- Avoid these 7 common dieting mistakes [especially number 6]
- Boost your Metabolism with Vitamins and Minerals
- 5 Reasons Avocados are Amazing
- Train Smarter Not Harder: How to Avoid Burnout
- Protein For Vegetarians: Top 10 High Protein Low Carb Foods
- A Beginners Guide to Sticking to Your Fitness Routine
- Low Carb Recipe Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Saturated Fat and the Health Star Rating
- Health Star Rating System - What is it?
- 6 “Healthy” Brekkies which make you Sleepy
- 10 Tips to Survive the Festive Season
- Are Chia Seeds Low Carb?
- We can't get enough of Almonds both in and out of our bread
- Are Linseeds Low Carb?
- This 1 EASY technique made me so much happier overnight :)
- Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Slice
After you've placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order including the delivery address and the products you've ordered.
We generally ship our parcels on the next business day after you have placed an order. However, this may take up to 48 hours as our shipping team works to get all parcels and deliveries out.
Please note: If you order on a Friday, your products will be sent out the following Monday. Australia Post do not operate over the weekend or on Australian public holidays. Please keep this in mind when waiting for your order to arrive.
Once your order has been carefully packed, it's picked up by Australia Post, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email. This confirms that your order has left us and is on its way to you.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking link. If the tracking link does not register right away, just give it some time to be checked in. You will be able to keep track of your pending delivery there.
If you are looking at changing your order, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
Please contact us as soon as possible by calling 0484 669 297 Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm Hobart time or email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, as we aim to ship your order as quickly as possible, and our shipping team in the warehouse start in the early hours of the morning, we cannot always make this happen.
If we cannot accommodate your request to change your order, we are not obliged to offer refunds to customers who change their mind.
Yes! We offer free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $59.
If your order is below these shipping thresholds, a flat rate of $9.98 applies for deliveries within Australia and a flat rate AUD $19.95 applies for deliveries to New Zealand.
We have an Express Shipping option for Australian orders that is available to most areas for a flat rate of $16.95.
If you're not in Australia or New Zealand, we can't ship our products to you just yet. If you have any friends or family in Australia, you can always send it to their address then get them to forward it onto you. Make sure to check with the customs of your country as these vary a lot and we'd hate for your order to get sent back to your friend! (Although they'd probably love it)
Our deliveries are made using Australia Post's premium eParcel service. We quote 3-9 Business Days. Expected delivery times to your location, once the parcel has been shipped from our warehouse, are as follows:
Standard delivery in Australia through Australia Post: 3-9 business days
Standard delivery to NZ: 3-10 business days
Regional & rural areas through Australia Post: Expect an additional 2-3 business days
Express Post delivery in Australia through Australia Post: 1-3 days from dispatch
Please note: These shipping times should be used as a guide only.
These timeframes are averages based on our experience with Australia Post and can sometimes take longer than even we like.
These expected shipping times can vary during peak periods so please give yourself plenty of time if you are ordering a gift or require amazing foods for a specific date.
And if you feel these shipping times are a bit long for what you need, we recommend that you select Express Shipping at the checkout.
You can follow the progress of your parcel using the Tracking Code emailed to you in the Shipping Notification when your order has shipped from our warehouse.
For Australian delivery addresses visit: http://austpost.com.au/track for a status update.
If your shipping address is correct and you have not received your package or a delivery attempted notification card within the average delivery time frame, please contact our awesome customer service team by calling 0484 669 297 Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm Sydney time or emailing us at email@example.com
We have two shipping options:
Standard Shipping & Express Shipping
Our standard shipping is parcel mail with tracking for anyone with an Australian delivery address. All standard shipping is processed by Australia Post’s premium e-parcel service.
For orders over $59: FREE eParcel Shipping
For orders at or under $59: $9.98 Shipping per order
Express shipping: $16.95 Shipping per order
Please note that our shipping rates are aligned with current shipping rates from shipping companies. There are no additional costs.
We source the majority of ingredients from Australian farms first because there is nothing cleaner and greener than locally grown.
We use Australian ingredients first wherever possible, however sometimes there simply isn't enough Australian produce available, which means we need to source it from other farms that adhere to our strict quality standards. You will find the local Australian origin of many of our ingredients on our pouches.
We're proud of the ingredients we use because, at the end of the day, we eat and love our products knowing they are helping to fuel our success.
If you want to find out more, get in touch with our awesome customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, our products are all 98-99% sugar free!
We use the best natural sweeteners instead. You can check out all the ingredients for each product here: https://lovepbco.com/shop/
You may see a small amount of sugars in the nutrition panel of each product. These are naturally occurring sugars found in the natural ingredients we use, which we cannot remove. But given how low carb our products are, we don't really need to :)
When we use whey protein in our products, we use the best! That is an Australian grass-fed whey protein from sourced from dairies in Warrnambool, Victoria. We are proud to source our whey proteins locally as they are the cleanest whey proteins available on the market.
There are alternatives that many manufacturers use (especially in the protein supplement space) including whey proteins from the USA, however they include growth hormones such as rbST that are not acceptable in our clean, natural products.
If we won't eat it, why would we sell it?!
To read more information, check out our blog: https://lovepbco.com/why-we-use-australian-whey-protein-in-our-protein-bread/
In Australia & New Zealand, the Total Carbohydrates value in the Nutrition Information Panel excludes Fibre. So you don’t need to deduct the fibre (or anything!) from the Carbohydrate total. This is also known as Net Carbs in the USA.
For example, if a label says:
Carbohydrates 5g of net carbs, of which;
Sugars 2 g
Dietary Fibre 4 g
The total carbs listed on the label is the available carbs which is the 5g and this is the value to include in your daily carb count (if tracking macro's). This figure does not include the fibre of 4 g.
The fibre content listed on all Nutrition Information Panels (NIP) in Australia and New Zealand (including our Nutrition panel) under Dietary Fibre is a combination of Insoluble Fibre and Soluble Fibre.
For more information on Net carbs vs Total Carbs, check out our blog - https://lovepbco.com/net-carbs-and-total-carbs/
Yes! It really helps to know what you are eating and how it helps you achieve your nutrition goals.
That's why we go above and beyond what the Food Standards in Australia New Zealand ask for and break down our nutrition panel as follows:
Nutrients - This is the nutrient breakdown including protein, carbohydrates and fats
Quantity per serving - This is per serve of the product made as directed. This includes milk, eggs and other ingredients included in the recipe on the pouch.
Quantity per 100g of finished product - Although not compulsory, we have included this line as it helps many customers understand the % of proteins, carbs and fats they can include as part of their daily intake. We're proud of the nutrition of our products and how they help everyone achieve better health
Quantity per 100 g of dry mix - This column really helps to show how amazing our products and ingredients are without anything else added :) So eat with confidence that you're helping power a better you!
When it comes to nutrition, we're proud of what we're giving to our community because its food we want to eat as well :)
We know that allergies can be an absolute pain. That’s why it’s super important to look at all the ingredients for each product to ensure that they are right for you.
You will see on every product page the following breakdown of the allergens in each product.
As an example, we’re using the allergen statement for our Protein Muffin Mix and under Ingredients, you will find the following disclosure.
CONTAINS LUPIN AND ALMOND
May contain milk, eggs and sesame
This disclosure across all our products is exactly the same as on our packaging and compliant with the standards set under Food Standards Australia New Zealand.
As we disclose all our allergens across all products both on our packaging and our website, we cannot refund or exchange products if they are not right for you.
What we recommend is to make the amazing healthy baked goodies for family and friends and bring them on the health journey you are already on :)
Thanks for reaching out. Our innovation team is always on the hunt for new and innovative ingredients. Please note, our preference is to use Australian grown ingredients wherever possible.
If you are interested in working with us, the next steps would be to email through an ingredient/product listing or specification sheets along with the ingredient/product application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our packaging is made from over 50% paper with the lining of the pouches made from very fine sheet of PET plastic.
As our products contain ingredients that may have a higher fat content, this lining prevents rancidity in these ingredients, as well as the transmission of odours and moisture into the packaging.
At this stage, no.
As a business, we care deeply about the environment and sustainability in a way that encompasses every touch point of the manufacturing and production of our products.
Unfortunately, when it comes to packaging, there is no standard in Australia for the recycling of flexible packaging, and the vast majority of this type ends up in land fill.
We have taken the steps to ensure our pouches are guaranteed to include over 50% paper (we've pulled them apart - they're around 70% paper) which means that we have minimised the actual production of plastic in the first place.
Rest assured, we're keep an eye out for the next steps in recyclable packaging and how that impacts what we put our products in.
That means we are working towards the recyclable packaging standards of CEFLEX, a European initiative between regulators and manufacturers that are coming into force and expected to be widely used by the food industry.
So watch this space and if you have any questions about our packaging, get in touch.
There are a range of ways that we seek to make our business as sustainable as possible (and also low touch environmentally):
- Recycling all waste product to be used by farmers
- Solar panels on the roof of our facility to generate clean / green power
- Working with suppliers who practice sustainability themselves
- Buying local Australian grown ingredients where possible to reduce the miles that these products make
- Minimising the generation of new plastic where possible through our majority paper based packaging.
- Energy efficient lighting and systems throughout our warehouse.
But it's not just the big things, we take small but simple steps throughout our business everyday :)
Yes we do. The biggest recipient of our donations is Ozharvest, where we have contributed over $50,000 in food to support the amazing work they do in a range of communities.
We also work with a range of initiatives that support better for you products and healthier lifestyles.
We are passionate about supporting people to change their lives for the better through the food they eat and our giving program recognises and supports this.