Low Carb Coffee Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Do you have leftover cookies? Low Carb Coffee Ice cream Sandwiches, for when you want your favourite ice cream sandwiched between 2 cookies. 😍
8 pre-made Low Carb Cookies as per pack
- 4 scoops of sugar-free ice cream (200g)
- 2 Tablespoons Instant coffee granules (12g)
- Cookie Cutter (to cut out the icecream filling.)
- Take 4 scoops (200g) of the ice cream into a bowl and allow to soften.
Sprinkle with the coffee and mix/ swirl through
Line a small container with cling film and scoop the melted ice cream in, pop back into the freezer and allow to harden.
- Prepare your cookies on a board.
Grab your ice cream from the freezer and remove from container
Using your cookie cutter, push into the ice cream and press out a circle of ice cream and sandwich between 2 cookies and repeat for the rest.
- Pop the cookie sandwiches back in the freezer in a sealed container to allow to get firm again
STORAGE - CAN BE STORED IN THE FREEZER FOR UP TO 3 MONTHS.
Will work with any flavour cookie!
We used Peter's sugar-free ice cream - you can use any ice cream you like!
Calories 324, Protein 13.1 grams, Fat 24.4 grams, Carbs 9.5 grams, Sugar 3.5 grams, Sodium 104 milligrams