Low Carb Fish Tacos
Low Carb Dinner
60g of Low Carb Crumb Medium Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 White Fish Fillets (400g), each fillet cut into 6 strips.
- Mixed salad leaves, we used mixed bag from Woolies.
- 1 Cucumber, diced.
- 1 tomato, diced.
- Sauces of choice, we used Habenero Chilli Sauce & Aoili
- 3 Low Carb wraps, cut into quarters. (We used the Mission brand)
- Cut your fillets into 12 even strips and set aside.
Prepare your egg wash (egg and water combined) and pour 60g of crumb on a plate.
- Dip the fish into the egg wash, then press into the crumb, flip and repeat. Then repeat for all the pieces of fish.
Fry your fish (deep or shallow fry)
Cut your wraps in quarters and assemble your taco's
if your fish is larger you may need a little more crumb.
Calories 163, Protein 11.2 grams, Fat 10.6 grams, Saturated Fat 2 grams, Carbs 4.6 grams, Sugar 1 grams, Sodium 186 milligrams