Keto Berry Pancake Tray Bake
Low Carb Treats
1 cup of Low Carb Pancake & Pikelet Mix (120g)
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of your favourite berry combo (150g) - Fresh or Frozen.
- Keep aside some berries to decorate and add your favourite yoghurt when serving.
- This recipe can be made using the Protein Pancake Mix
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Combine the Pancake Mix with the eggs and milk to make a pancake batter.
- Pour the batter into the tray and sprinkle the berries all over the top press in slightly. Save some to use as toppings.
Pop the tray in the oven for 20-25 mins or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Cut into 8 portions, then spoon dollops of yoghurt or cream on top, add the extra berries or SF maple syrup.
This recipe can easily be tweaked if you need to lower the carbs even more - reduce the amount of berries!
What about other flavour combos?
Blueberry + Coconut
Banana + Choc Chip
Chopped Apple + Cinnamon
Peanut Butter + Choc Chips
Calories 88, Protein 5.8 grams, Fat 4.4 grams, Saturated Fat 0.8 grams, Carbs 4.3 grams, Sugar 2 grams, Sodium 103 milligrams