Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
Jam is a classic toast topping – and now we have a healthy blueberry jam recipe to use on Protein Bread! Enjoy this sugar free jam on Protein Bread toast or on Protein Pancakes!
Place all ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl
Stir around to combine
Microwave for 3 minutes on high, then carefully stir well.
Microwave another 5 minutes on high. The jam will still be quite runny at this stage.
Place in fridge. The jam will set in fridge.
- Jam will keep in fridge for 3 weeks unopened - Once opened it will last 1 week - because there is no sugar or preservatives it will not last as long as traditional jam!
- Jam can be frozen for 3 months
- Jam can also be made in a pot in the stovetop if you prefer.
- Serve with low carb scones, pikelets, toast or any way you would usually enjoy jam!
- You can use any berry combo!
Calories 17, Protein 0.5 grams, Fat 0.5 grams, Saturated Fat 0.1 grams, Carbs 1.3 grams, Sugar 1.2 grams, Sodium 0 milligrams
Sign up to be the first to hear about new products, sales and recipes!