Low-Sugar Coffee Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Low Carb Coffee Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
The PBCo. Team
Do you have leftover cookies? Low Carb Coffee Ice cream Sandwiches, for when you want your favourite ice cream sandwiched between 2 cookies. 😍
8 pre-made Low Carb Cookies as per pack
- 4 scoops of sugar-free ice cream (200g)
- 2 Tablespoons Instant coffee granules (12g)
- Cookie Cutter (to cut out the icecream filling.)
- Take 4 scoops (200g) of the ice cream into a bowl and allow to soften.
Sprinkle with the coffee and mix/ swirl through
Line a small container with cling film and scoop the melted ice cream in, pop back into the freezer and allow to harden.
- Prepare your cookies on a board.
Grab your ice cream from the freezer and remove from container
Using your cookie cutter, push into the ice cream and press out a circle of ice cream and sandwich between 2 cookies and repeat for the rest.
- Pop the cookie sandwiches back in the freezer in a sealed container to allow to get firm again
STORAGE - CAN BE STORED IN THE FREEZER FOR UP TO 3 MONTHS.
Will work with any flavour cookie!
We used Peter's sugar-free ice cream - you can use any ice cream you like!
Calories 324, Protein 13.1 grams, Fat 24.4 grams, Carbs 9.5 grams, Sugar 3.5 grams, Sodium 104 milligrams