Enjoy this wonderfully wholesome Protein Banana Zucchini and Walnut Loaf! Packed full of so many nutritious ingredients you will be doing your body a favour.
Adding zucchini to your low carb baking is a great way to sneak a veggie into your day, with a very neutral taste you won't even know it's in there. (You can peel the skin if you want to keep it hidden 👍 )
A cafe-style loaf that is wholesome, low carb, easy to make AND delicious!!
Know someone that would love this recipe? Share it!
- Prep 10 MINS
- Cook 60 MINS
- Yields 12
1 pack Protein Banana Bread
3 x large overripe bananas (approx. 300g)
1/2 cup mild olive oil
100g walnuts, chopped.
1 small zucchini (100g)
Like other banana bread recipes, you’ll get the best tasting loaf by using overripe bananas – brown and spotty are ideal!
Vegan Egg ReplacerAUD$ 6.95
Plant Protein Banana BreadAUD$ 14.00
1Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and prepare loaf tin with baking paper.
2In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, mashed banana and zucchini. Then add the banana bread mix and chopped walnuts to the wet mixture. Stir to combine well.
3Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin
4Place on the middle rack in a preheated oven and bake for 60-65 minutes. After baking, remove from the oven and transfer to the cooling rack.
👩🏻🍳 Baking Notes 👩🏻🍳
- Keep an eye on top as browns quickly, place aluminium foil on top, this helps the top from burning.
- Once cool wrap in tea towel place it in the fridge it will make this will make it easier to slice.
- If you want to hide the zucchini just peel it.
- Vegan-Friendly option - switch the eggs for our Vegan Egg Replacer
- Swap the walnuts to pecans, or add in some sugar-free choc chips.