Protein Banana, Zucchini & Walnut Loaf
1 pack Protein Banana Bread
- 3 x large overripe bananas (approx. 300g)
- 1/2 cup mild olive oil
- 3 eggs
100g walnuts, chopped
- 1 small zucchini (100g)
Ingredient Tip: Like other banana bread recipes, you’ll get the best tasting loaf by using overripe bananas – brown and spotty are ideal!
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and prepare loaf tin with baking paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, mashed banana and zucchini.
Add the banana bread mix and chopped walnuts to the wet mixture. Stir to combine well.
Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Place on the middle rack in a preheated oven and bake for 60-65 minutes.
After baking, remove from the oven and transfer to the cooling rack.
Slice and enjoy!
- Keep an eye on top as browns quickly, place aluminium foil on top, this helps the top from burning.
- Once cool wrap in tea towel place it in the fridge it will make this will make it easier to slice.
- If you want to hide the zucchini just peel it.
- Vegan-Friendly option - switch the eggs for our Vegan Egg Replacer
- Swap the walnuts to pecans, or add in some Sugar-Free Choc Chips.
Calories 257, Protein 11.2 grams, Fat 18.1 grams, Saturated Fat 2.6 grams, Carbs 7.6 grams, Sugar 3.5 grams, Sodium 122 milligrams