Low Carb Berry Crumble
1 cup almond flour (100g)
2 Tb erythritol (approx 25g)
- 100g butter, melted.
- 1/2 cup oats (50g)
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds (40g)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (40g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (add more of less to suit your taste)
500g frozen berries of choice, we used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
1 Tb erythritol (approx 15g)
- Preheat oven to 170.
Combine the 1 tbsp of sweetener and berries into a deep dish oven safe bowl. (the dish you bake in is fine)
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients.
Add the melted butter to the dry mixture of almond flour, flaked almonds, oats, coconut and sweetener and combine well.
Add crumble mix to the berries, press down a little and then fluff up the top with a fork.
- Bake for 30-40 mins(or until golden)
Serve with you favourite ice cream! Check our list of The Best Low Carb ice Cream in the Supermarket
You can substitute the berry filling for other great crumble favourites like apple & rhubarb.Storage - Left over crumble will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
1. Switch the berries to apple and rhubarb, apple berry, whatever you fave fruit crumble combo.
2. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt for a lovely brunch option
Calories 200, Protein 3.6 grams, Fat 16 grams, Saturated Fat 6.8 grams, Carbs 7.1 grams, Sugar 4.4 grams