We recently had the opportunity to spend the weekend down in a place called Brocklesby, about 45 minutes drive north-west of Albury NSW.
We were invited down by the amazing people behind Lupins for Life, our supplier of the top quality lupin flour and kibble we use in almost all of our products. They also run sheep for wool so we got to play with them too! It was a fantastic weekend, with adventures, laughs, and long discussions about the exciting future that we’re laying out for both businesses, to the benefit of millions of consumers.
There were so many great experiences had, but you really had to be there. So instead of telling a long-winded story, I thought I’d put together this photo gallery – after all, a picture tells 1,000 words as they say…
- An avid barefoot trail runner, explorer, creator, and keen learner. I'm incredibly humbled by everyone who's helped The Protein Bread Co. to grow to where it is today – actively supporting our mission to help 5M Australians and 20M people globally to live fitter, healthier and happier lives. You can reach out to me via Twitter or Instagram @thelowcarbgiant, Facebook @lukehopkins, or shoot me an email at email@example.com
- Product Reviews2018.10.31TWININGS Infuse ? Flavoured Water Infusions // Product Review
- Company Insights & News2018.10.26Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen products now available through The Protein Bread Co.
- Ingredients2018.10.25Our Albury Lupin Adventure with Lupins for Life
- How to eat Low Carb2018.10.15Why you should ALWAYS read the back of the packet!