Breakfast Smoothie with Oats
1.5 serves Vanilla Protein Powder (50g)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tub yoghurt (170g)
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1 banana
- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Chop the banana and zucchini into chunks so they will easily break down in the blender.
Add all ingredients to your blender and puree until smooth.
Pour into two glasses, serve and enjoy!
- We used Chobani plain 170g tub
- We used unsweetened almond milk in our recipes.
- Add a little cocoa for a choc banana brekkie
- Need to drop the carbs a little? Switch the oats your favourite nut butter or almond flour/ meal or LSA for extra healthy fats!
- Using frozen bananas will thicken this shake as they have an ice cream consistency.
- Use your favourite yoghurt, plain or flavoured. Go for one that is low/ no added sugar and high in protein.
Calories 267, Protein 28.2 grams, Fat 5 grams, Carbs 25.8 grams, Sugar 13.9 grams, Sodium 111 milligrams