On Friday night the 2016 Food & Beverage Industry Awards was held in Sydney and I’m so incredibly proud to announce that we won 2 awards ?? including the Best of The Best (is there a better award to win?)!
The Food & Beverage Industry Awards are held annually and celebrates the best innovations in the food and beverage industry in Australia. We were amongst fierce competition from start-ups to large established multinational food and beverage businesses.
It was an absolutely fantastic night and we were so proud to be there amongst many amazing businesses and stand-out people. The event was MC’d by the one and only Larry Emdur who was also incredibly entertaining. A big thank you to all of our amazing customers all around Australia, as well as to the judges, Food and Beverage Magazine and to the event organisers.
So what awards did we win?
Label and Packaging Design Award
This award was taken out by the original Protein Bread Loaf which is packed in a unique, stand up carton that sits in your fridge much like a milk carton. The packaging features a cardboard outer designed to protect the product. In addition, the stand-up Protein Bread carton looks fantastic, provides a unique shelf presence and clearly highlights the product and its key features being High Protein, Low Carb and Gluten Free.
Protein Bread Mix - OriginalAUD$ 14.00
Keto Friendly and Gluten Free, Protein Bread Mix is easy to make, and will never leave you bloated. Each pack makes 1 loaf (20 slices)...
Best of the Best Award
We are incredibly proud to have our Protein Bread Loaf voted “Best of the Best” by the judges.
Left to right: Co-Founders Luke Hopkins and Anna Hopkins (Siblings) with CEO Aaron Wallace
The Full List of Award Winners
Baked and/or Snack Foods: Soma Bite – Soma Organics Pty Ltd
Best New Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Sparkling Pink Lady – Summer Snow
Confectionery Product of the Year: Dark Chocolate Coated Blueberries – Morlife
Health Foods: Mavella Superfoods – Mavella Superfoods
Ingredient Innovation: Meatless Meat ROVITARIS System Compounds
Label and Packaging Design: Protein Bread Load – The Protein Bread Company
Meat, Poultry or Smallgoods: American BBQ Range – Creative Food Solutions
Most Innovative Dairy Product: Creamy Coconut Frozen Yoghurt – Twisted Frozen Yoghurt
Ready Meals: Healthy Everyday Ready Meal Range – Healthy Everyday Pty Ltd and Creative Food Solutions
Alcoholic Beverage of the Year: DIY Craft Extracts – Coopers Brewery
Food Exporter of the Year: Della Rosa Fresh Foods
Food Safe Equipment and Materials: eWater Systems – eWater Systems Pty Ltd
Seafood Product of the Year: Salmon Rashers – Tassal
Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year: GOJO Australasia Pty Ltd
Best of the Best: Protein Bread Loaf – The Protein Bread Company
- An avid barefoot trail runner, explorer, creator, and keen learner. I'm incredibly humbled by everyone who's helped The Protein Bread Co. to grow to where it is today – actively supporting our mission to help 5M Australians and 20M people globally to live fitter, healthier and happier lives. You can reach out to me via Twitter or Instagram @thelowcarbgiant, Facebook @lukehopkins, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Health & Fitness2020.07.11The Ultimate Meal Prep Guide: Tips and Recipes
- Company Insights & News2019.08.19Time for my next adventure.
- Company Insights & News2019.07.29Going Low Carb Will Change Your Life – The Fat For Weight Loss Podcast
- Company Insights & News2019.07.29High demand pulls low-carb into mainstream – Article in Food & Drink Business Magazine – June 2019