People are using flavoured almond milk’s in their smoothies, baking, or to add a hint of flavour to coffee.
This is a new category that we have added, as I feel this will grow as more companies jump on board with flavoured almond milk.
Our criteria 3g of carbs or less per 100ml
Our Top Pick!
% of Almonds: 6% and 5% coconut
Filtered Water, Coconuts (6%), Almonds (5%), Vegetable Gum (Gellan), Quillaja Extract, Sea Salt
Carbs per 100ml: 0.4g
- This is more of a blend – than a flavour, but worth mentioning because this brand is now available in Woolies, but only this and their almond milk. A great Aussie company who use quality ingredients.
- Inside Out Nutrition Salted Caramel is my ABSOLUTE FAVE, however as it is not found in Coles/ Woolies or Aldi, it wasn’t included and its higher in carbs 2.8g per 100ml) Found in some IGA’s, and Harris farm and health food stores.
% of Almonds: 2.7%
Ingredients (see image)
- Great flavour options
- Good value
- Personally, I find these too sweet (naturally sweetened though)
% of Almonds 2.3%
Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Carbs per 100ml: 0.5g
- Found this one in Coles.
- Refrigerated option.
% of Almonds 2.5%
Filtered water, ground whole almonds, calcium carbonate, tapioca starch, sea salt, natural vanilla flavour, stabiliser, emulsifier
Carbs per 100ml: 0.7g
- Found this one in Coles and Woolies.
Updated April 2018
**Please note information was accurate at the time of collecting. If changes are made to the brand (packaging or nutrition) within our updates, please refer to their website. Changes may occur regarding their availability, please check with your local supermarket for more info.
For more Low carb Supermarket finds, click here
- Low Carb Living2019.03.25Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in April
- Low Carb Living2019.02.15Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in March
- Low Carb Living2019.02.01Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in February?
- Low Carb Living2018.12.18Which Low Carb Fruits & Vegetables are in season in January?