A short time ago we expanded our Protein Bread Co. family and welcomed aboard Matthew (Matt) as our newest team member and Community Manager! A few of you may have already met him through email and facebook interactions, but we wanted to take a moment to formally introduce him to you all and give you an opportunity to get to know him a little better.
Matt comes to us with a broad range of skills in marketing, design and customer experience, having worked for both small studios and large corporate offices. Matt will be leading all of our community-related activities and making sure our customers have the best possible experience. More importantly, however, Matthew already lives and breathes the values of The Protein Bread Co. through his fitness regime and healthy diet and nutrition plans. He is actually a competitive Body Builder in his spare time with his last competition being just a few weeks ago – which he placed 2nd and 3rd in his respective categories!!! (A huge Congrats to you Matt!!).
Matt’s dedication to training, dieting and competing has given him a unique knowledge of nutrition and general health and well-being so we couldn’t think of a more perfect role for him than our community manager, where he will be engaging with you – our growing community, answering your questions as well as looking after our social media and campaigns.
“I’ve always been someone who has been a bit of a gym junkie from a young age, over time as I’ve learnt more, I’ve adapted this into every other part of my life from training and nutrition to the importance of recovery and mindset. Competing has become a passion of mine and from the very get go the team at PBC have been overwhelmingly supportive of this! Their values on living a healthy lifestyle fit right on my own and I can’t wait to bring my skill set to the table to contribute to their fantastic brand/products” – Matt
We look forward to working with Matt and encourage you all to send him an email (email@example.com), Facebook message, like tweet etc and let him know of anything he can do to help you! (or even just to say hi and make him feel welcome).
The Protein Bread Co.
- An avid barefoot trail runner, explorer, creator, and keen learner. I'm incredibly humbled by everyone who's helped The Protein Bread Co. to grow to where it is today – actively supporting our mission to help 5M Australians and 20M people globally to live fitter, healthier and happier lives. You can reach out to me via Twitter or Instagram @thelowcarbgiant, Facebook @lukehopkins, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Insights & News2019.01.16The Protein Bread Company is now PBCo.
- Company Insights & News2019.01.09Why we’ve changed our name from The Protein Bread Company to PBCo.
- Product Reviews2018.10.31TWININGS Infuse ? Flavoured Water Infusions // Product Review
- Company Insights & News2018.10.26Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen products now available through The Protein Bread Co.