There are 3 ways that you can make our NEW Low Carb Rice Blends. (These are listed on each pack) Our favourite way is the absorption method, which is super handy for those who don’t own a rice cooker.
Note: 1 cup uncooked rice makes 3 cups of cooked rice.
1. Place 1 cup of uncooked rice into a bowl and pour water into the bowl to cover the rice.
2. Using a spoon, mix the rice around – the water will become cloudy as you rinse the rice.e into a bowl and pour water into the bowl to cover the rice.
Note: Rinsing the rice removes the starch to prevent the rice from going gluggy once cooked.
3. Drain off excess water or pour through a sieve.
Note: prior to adding the rice to the saucepan, to prevent rice from sticking, grease the bottom of the pot with a little oil.
4. Place washed rice into a saucepan with the correct amount of water – please check the packaging of the type of rice you are using for water quantity, then bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins.
6. Remove from heat, and stand covered for 5 mins. Fluff up with a fork before serving.
NOTE: the above method is based on the white rice blend, please check packs for the Brown and Ancient Grain methods.
Lower Carb White Rice BlendAUD$ 7.95
Low Carb White Rice with max rice taste but without all the carbs!! Packed full of prebiotic fibre and 2x the protein. The perfect rice ...
Lower Carb Brown Rice BlendAUD$ 8.95
Low Carb Brown Rice with max rice taste but without all the carbs!! Packed full of prebiotic fibre and 2x the protein. The perfect rice ...
Lower Carb Ancient Grain BlendAUD$ 9.95
Low Carb Brown Rice & Ancient Grain blend with max rice taste but without all the carbs!! Packed full of prebiotic fibre and 2x the ...
- Jo struggled with obesity as a teenager. She decided that she needed to take control of her health, and embarked on a 3.5-year journey to lose 56kg’s and get healthy, This involved a combination of cutting out a lot of unhealthy foods, reducing carbs and exercising. Educating herself on the value of nutrient-rich foods was a key factor. Throughout this, Jo became passionate about helping as many people feel as good as they can, so they could enjoy life with those that they love. Joanne started with the business in Customer Service, and due to her passion for Low Carb as well as experience as a Weight Loss Coach – quickly progressed and was promoted to Community Manager.
- General Health & Fitness2020.02.145 Recipes you can make with our Protein Cookie Mix that AREN’T Cookies.
- Supermarket Reviews2020.02.13The Best Low Carb Frozen Desserts & Ice Creams
- Low Carb Everyday2020.01.24How To Make Low Carb Rice.
- Supermarket Reviews2020.01.15The Best Low Carb Vegetarian Burger Patties