If you find it hard to track down the Multix Cafe style Muffin wrappers in your local supermarket, why not make your own homemade muffin wrappers?
Check out the steps below
What You Need for Homemade Muffin Wrappers:
- Muffin Tin
- Small jar or can, something roughly the same size of the muffin tin.
- Baking Paper – NOT GREASEPROOF (Greaseproof will stick)
- Make the squares double the width of the base of muffin tins – this will work for mini and jumbo sized muffins.
- Position the square of baking paper on top of a salt bottle (or any other bottle that has a lid the same size as the base of your muffin tray)
- Then in one action slide your hand over it, forcing down all the sides, to wrap around and create your muffin wrapper.
Happy Baking! x
Be sure to share your baking creations on our Facebook or Instagram pages. @annaslowcarbkitchen
Anna believes that in order to achieve your full potential in life you must first and foremost look after and value your body and mind.
Anna’s favourite time of day is the early morning (yes 4am early) enjoying a cup of tea and thinking about the day ahead, and maybe doing some test baking!