It’s been all over the news in the last few weeks, but have you seen Guy Sebastian’s epic body transformation?
If you haven’t – you need to Google it (after reading this article), or check out the cover of this month’s Men’s Health magazine! Australian idol’s Guy Sebastian has been working incredibly hard with Gunny and Chief from the Original Boot camp to transform his body across 8 weeks for the front cover of Men’s Health magazine, and all of us at The Protein Bread Co. are chuffed to have been a part of it.
Guy decided to take part in the transformation program in order to get himself and his body back on track. He felt like he was going downhill with his health and fitness and that nothing he was doing seemed to be working (this sounds familiar to some of us right?).
The food side of his diet is where we came in. Guy was put on a Carb Conscious program which is a diet that consists of eating foods that are very low in carbs and higher in fats and protein.
Although at first Guy said he felt hungry during the first stages of the Carb Conscious program, Guy claimed that his saviour during the 8-week long program has been “the substitutes I’ve had for old favourites”.
On Guy’s Carb Conscious program, he used The Protein Bread Co.’s Bread Mix in place of normal bread, which he claims is “idiot proof” to make, whilst also adding that he doesn’t need other bread any more. One of Guy’s staple afternoon snacks was our Protein bread topped with shaved turkey and avocado.
We are so pleased that Guy enjoyed our bread and other The Protein Bread Co. products on his journey and that they played a key role in his body transformation. Whether it’s an epic transformation that you’re planning to embark on, or you’re simply looking to make small changes in your diet that can make a difference, we truly believe that our products can help. From bread to pizzas and pancakes, there is something for everyone, and Guy is living proof that the products can act as low carb substitutes for some of your favourite foods.
- An avid barefoot trail runner, explorer, creator, and keen learner. I'm incredibly humbled by everyone who's helped The Protein Bread Co. to grow to where it is today – actively supporting our mission to help 5M Australians and 20M people globally to live fitter, healthier and happier lives. You can reach out to me via Twitter or Instagram @thelowcarbgiant, Facebook @lukehopkins, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Insights & News2019.08.19Time for my next adventure.
- Company Insights & News2019.07.29Going Low Carb Will Change Your Life – The Fat For Weight Loss Podcast
- Company Insights & News2019.07.29High demand pulls low-carb into mainstream – Article in Food & Drink Business Magazine – June 2019
- Athlete Updates2019.03.26Dealing with setbacks and injury