During the podcast, we go over my personal background into the low carb way of eating and the personal success that surrounded these food choices.
We also cover how I got into running and trail running, and I spill the beans on my favourite, though unconventional running shoes.
We delve into why PBCo produces high-quality foods and ingredients, and some of the products that are keto-friendly for those who are looking to switch out the food they miss the most, and so much more.
Check out the podcast at the following link: https://fatforweightloss.cast.rocks/?ep=BUFF94N6-SRWWMI
- An avid barefoot trail runner, explorer, creator, and keen learner. I'm incredibly humbled by everyone who's helped The Protein Bread Co. to grow to where it is today – actively supporting our mission to help 5M Australians and 20M people globally to live fitter, healthier and happier lives. You can reach out to me via Twitter or Instagram @thelowcarbgiant, Facebook @lukehopkins, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Health & Fitness2021.04.05The 15 Highest Protein Cheeses – The Definite List
- General Health & Fitness2020.07.11The Ultimate Meal Prep Guide: Tips and Recipes
- Company Insights & News2019.08.19Time for my next adventure.
- Company Insights & News2019.07.29Going Low Carb Will Change Your Life – The Fat For Weight Loss Podcast