We're Hiring: Customer Service Agent
Do you live and breathe health and fitness and have a passion for connecting with people? We are seeking a full time customer service guru to join our team. We are a young and energetic company and team, that are passionate about health, fitness and food! You will be responsible for all customer service, phone and email for our online and wholesale customers, ensuring customers have the information they need to make a buying decision. Position Purpose To contribute to positive company sales growth through timely and accurate communications to all customers. Ensure that all customers have the information needed to make a buying decision, and that internal systems are adhered to so we always exceed customer expectations for reliability, timeliness and ease of interactions. So what does this role entail?
- Processing all online customer enquiries, compliments and complaints within agreed timeframes, to achieve a positive outcome for us and the customer, to the point of no further action required.
- Processing all new wholesale customer enquiries through our sales funnel with the desired outcome of securing a first order and setting up account.
- Administration of all current wholesale accounts
- Adding value and building on current systems and templates to improve the efficiency of our customer service experience for both the customers and our team.
- Are after a full time position based in Marrickville - working hours 8-4 Monday - Friday.
- Have excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office or Google Apps suite.
- Are energetic & willing to help in all areas of the business such as dispatch and production, and have a do what it takes attitude.
- Have strong written and verbal communication and enjoy talking with customers.
- Love systems and processes and improving these to increase efficiency.
- Experience working in the health and fitness industry
- Sound knowledge of nutrition and health